Followers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Wu-Tang KB's Pollen: The Swarm Part 3


Damn. I mean it dropped but I should have never doubted the Wu to begin with. This album, in it's entirety is straight fire. I mean this is awesome. The sounds are great, the lyrics and flows are there and they are on point. It's a fantastic effort by the Wu and the Killa Bees. Of course there are some tracks that stand out the most. I'm posting up the YouTube vids for it right now. I mean, for those who doubt whether real hip hop is back. The type of hip hop that has meaning, great production, and lyrical content. Look no further to one of the originators of the NY rap game. OH! and they are stepping their game up with merch as well so be on the lookout for Wu shirts, shoes, all that good stuff!

M.E.F.


Headline


Roll With Killer Bees

No comments:

Post a Comment