Followers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'M BACK! +CB News!


Work and leading a somewhat busy life has sidetracked me but I'm back. Along with being back into the bloggin' scene I've brought good news about whats been going on around my town. City Boy Apparel as officially unveiled it's 1st run collection. They are very nice soft shirts with loads of very intersting designs (by yours truly!). You can find more about it in http://www.cityboyapparel.com/ click on the apparel link to view the clothing. We have some nice signature pieces with the CityBoy script as well as the CB logo. Though the release date keeps pushing back due to things out of our hands, some shirts are managing to get into the hands of hip hop artists, skaters, and all around VISIONARIES. :) Big shout to artsits Deficit and Mac Miller for wearing the brand 1st in South Florida. For more info/ shirt purchase contact CityBoy Apparel's owner Oscar Diaz at:

No comments:

Post a Comment